The water heater is one of the important things in the tool interior of your home, especially your love warm water for your shower or water heater definitely water heater is needed.
Periodic checks (1-2 months)
- Ensure that there is no physical damage that occurs in water heating unit.
- Remove any debris that has accumulated on the water heater unit.
- Test the pipe between the collector and storage tank water heaters.
- Check all connections to prevent leakage of water heater and make sure that all components are working properly.
- Check the Air Vent is still operating properly. Air Vent itself serves to dispense steam in the event of over flow.
Check every 6 months - 1 year
- Check the pump in order to control the water supply and the maximum current generated.
- Check the installation of the pipe to avoid damage to the water heater.
- Drain unit of Solar Water Heater, clean, and replace it with new water. This must be done in order to avoid blockage of the units due to impurities carried by water. In addition, if the dirt is allowed to continue would be sediment that will affect water quality and accelerate corrosion in the tank. Contact Houston Water Heater when there are problems you cannot solve yourself.
- Inspect check valve, pressure valve and one way valve is still functioning well.
Requirements of healthy water for bathing among other odorless, colorless cloudy with a soft particle entrainment (salt, lime, moss and sand) if it contains water metal element which rapidly destroys water heater, preferably filtered or unfiltered water before entry to the tank heater. Perform a simple test to determine the water quality healthy for you prepare a clear glass shower, open a hot water faucet perspective of collecting water with clear glass was then observed, when smelling, cloudy or there are small particles like sand, lime, moss take steps to hold care of your water heater, water heater should care once every 2 months include electrical checks, drain the water tank, check the control valve, clean the unit body. Plumber for Plumbing Houston will help you care for your plumbing.